Saturday, May 19, 2012


My second Game Off article, I didn't come up with any game mechanics because I was just going to use Battlestar Galactic and just photoshop the cover. 

               I’m disappointed in the two of you… either you are too foolish to realize you have been bested or you’re gluttons for punishment.  If it’s the latter then prepare to get your fill from a Movie that deserves a Game tie-in called…
FANTASTIC VOYAGE!
FANTASTIC VOYAGE IS A MULTIPLAYER COOP GAME WHERE YOU AND YOUR FELLOW ADVENTURER SCIENTISTS, MINITURIZED TO THE SIZE OF A CELL, RACE THROUGH THE HUMAN BODY TO SAVE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!  RACING AGAINST THE CLOCK AND THE DEFENCES OF THE BODY’S OWN NATURAL DEFENSES YOU’LL DISCOVER WONDERS NEVER SEEN BEFORE BY MAN!  HOWEVER, NOT EVERY ONE OF YOUR INTRIPID BAND SEEKS THE PRESIDENT’S WELL-BEING – A SOVIET SPY IS LURKING AMONST THE CREW WHO WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO SEE THE MISSION FAIL!
SUSPICION, DECEPTION, SUSPENSE… FANTASTIC VOYAGE!

It’s so good it had to be in bold script. The only thing left for me to do now is sit back in my chair, cigar in my hand, and say, “DANG!  I’m good.”  So, I’ll go do that then…

- Game Off

No comments: